Drama-MAX features reviews and commentary for Japanese films and TV dramas (doramas).
About our writers:
David Cirone is the founder of RESONANCE Media, specializing in promotion and management services for Japanese music artists. Since 2006, Dave has worked with such J-Rock and J-Pop artists as exist†trace, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, girugamesh, LM.C, DAZZLE VISION, URBANGARDE, ketchup mania, Budo Grape, Swinging Popsicle, Morning Musume, May’n, FUDANJUKU, BABYMETAL, Hangry & Angry, and Berryz Kobo.
Jen Wang is a lab tech from Texas and a former writer for Askew and Purple SKY. She spends her free time composing poetry and blogging about Japan, action sports, and burlesque.
Interested in writing for Drama-MAX?
– Share your views on your favorite Japanese dramas
– Gain an official press credential you can use for conventions/media events
– Create a following for your written work
– Re-post your articles on your own blogs or websites
– Use your affiliate links (CDJapan/YesAsia/iTunes/Amazon) on all your articles
Please send us an e-mail at:
DRAMA-Max is owned and operated by RESONANCE Media.